Sunday, November 11, 2007

no longer a stranger

oh...one more thing. i arrived in lake forest on friday night to stay at my temporary home for the next three weeks. i wasn't nervous, but at the same time i was thinking...what in the world am i doing? i've spent an hour with these people. but it was clear to me that it was from the Lord, so i just went with it. and whoa...it's been a really good thing. they are so generous. so open. so comfortable. and moments when i start to think that maybe i should feel awkward being there...they remind me that i'm welcome, to just make myself at home, and that they're glad to have me there. and they have blessed my heart.

more later...

1 comment:

The Schmit Family said...

i am so eager to see what exactly is next!!! I think the Lord has something excting up His sleeve....