Friday, August 31, 2007

fun family photos






































i love my family! it's true. i have been blessed in a huge way with a family that loves! my parents and sister were able to fly out and see me this past week...and it was such a great time! (we missed you chad, cara, and mike!) i actually just dropped them off at the airport today...and i drove away with tears in my eyes because sometimes God just overwhelms me with the good things that he pours out on me. as good as it is out here in california and i believe that this is where God has me for this time, it's still hard to say goodbye to family. this week i was able to show them where i've been and what i've been up to for the past six months. the mountains to the island...and more in between. for those of ya'll back in rockford, make sure to ask my fam about the lovely boat ride back from the catalina. haha, it was a memorable time. :) oh...and let me just tell the whole world right now and any that's reading this blog...my sister makes the cutest pregnant woman ever! you can't get away from it, kari...you're simply beautiful!
until next time,
brooke.
p.s. i just realized that the hippo picture is kinda random....but come on, they're pretty sweet creatures!







2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, I love your family... and how much you love them... and they love you... and how much of a great time yall have together! Thanks for sharing! ps. and i love the hippos!

cindy said...

Hey Brooke,
I can finally post comments again. Love the pictures. Looks like a lot of fun!
Cindy