Sunday, June 8, 2008

unexpected things...


so i was standing around talking after church today...and my dad comes by and slips me an envelope with my name on it. "hmmm...", i thought. interesting. figuring it had something to do with something i'm involved with at church, i opened it up. inside i found a good amount of money with a little typed note that included the verse..."and my God will supply all your needs according to his glorious riches in Christ Jesus. " philippians 4:19. whoa. i couldn't believe it! i guess it shouldn't be so hard to believe that the Lord would work in such fun and surprising ways...but it just caught me off guard. i wasn't expecting it. it's yet another way that...through my months of unemployment...he has provided for me along the way. to whoever it was that gave it to me...you're really rad. and your generous heart is like peeking into the Lord's heart. thank you so much!

2 comments:

Kari said...

I love it! God is awesome & I love how He works via an element of surprise at times.
Love ya, sis!

Sarah said...

YAY!! That is so awesome :)