Monday, May 5, 2008

my new abode









i guess i decided to take a temporary leave of absence from the blogging world. but i'm back. for now at least. i think i mentioned much too long ago that i would post photos of my apt...just so ya'll that live too far away can glimpse into my life. so here it is. it took a lot of blood, sweat, and tears to fix it up. (ok, so maybe there wasn't too much blood, except for the multiple times i've cut my fingers with the new and quite sharp knives i have...and there haven't been too many tears...and i guess not all that much sweat either.) but there were many hours of painting and cleaning and all that kinda stuff that goes into getting a place ready. and it's been great to have my own apartment. but it's kinda sad because now i can no longer say that all of my posessions fit inside my car. there was something kind of freeing about that.

4 comments:

The Schmit Family said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
The Schmit Family said...

hey, I can say that i have been there. it looks like you have put quite a few more photos up on the friderator.... trying to get a closer look of those.. they look so fun. love you friend.

Jessica said...

oh! It's so cute, I can't wait to come visit!!

Unknown said...

Your apartment is SO cute! You are a great decorator!