Thursday, March 6, 2008

we made it...
















a little over 2700 miles later, my mom and i returned to rockford. it was such a great time together on the open road. the grand canyon...hanging out with friends...hiking in arizona to watch the sunset...reading ted dekker...memphis bbq...beboppin' to carrie underwood...eating way too much fast food...snow in new mexico...dairy queen...and toad suck park. (haha, we didn't actually stop to enjoy the sights of toad suck state park, but did you know that it actually exists somewhere in the middle of oklahoma?! we're still laughing about that one.)...and much more.
thanks for driving with me, mom :)
and now i'm learning how to transition back to life in rockford...

2 comments:

The Schmit Family said...

it looks like you guys had fun!!! I can't wait to see you myself. That dairy queen made me salivate... i have not had dairy queen in a very long time.

love you....

cindy said...

Hey Brooke,
I like the new layout. Glad you and your mom are back. The picture of you in the car with the Blizzards reminds me of those silly Sonic ads.....talk to you soon.
Cindy